Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process; provide administrative support to the daily operations of the center.
Essential Job Duties
- Greet customers in person or on the phone, determine their needs, and respond by providing guidance and assistance as required.
- Handle walk-in customer pay estimates, adjusted claim estimates, and preliminary drive-in estimates if assigned.
- Help schedule repairs and prepare estimates as needed.
- Demonstrate competence in all areas of customer service and client management.
- Effectively communicate with customers, clients, teammates and vendors to ensure correct and efficient repairs.
- Assist team members by handling drop-offs, arranging customer transportation, preparing paperwork.
- Effectively utilize all computer programs related to customer service, client management, and repair management.
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Personable, friendly demeanor with exceptional customer service approach
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well with others
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Maintain work area in a clean, organized and orderly manner
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-K with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.