Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Verify and distribute parts in a timely, accurate and efficient manner and in accordance with Performance Collision Centers procedures, which allows our technicians to complete repairs in a timely manner
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for ordering parts from preferred vendors with an on-going sense of urgency and efficiency, confirming orders with vendors throughout the day and holding them accountable to delivery times
- Responsible for the intake of all auto parts. Check in, tag and distribute parts immediately upon receipt.
- Verify correct parts and inspect for damage and quality/accuracy
- Label and distribute/exchange parts to Parts Carts/Containers and deliver to work stations while confirming arrival and accuracy with technicians
- Post and scan parts
- Return and re-order incorrect or damaged parts
- Track incomplete order status (outstanding orders, backorders, and credits) and follow up as necessary
- Complete QC sheet for every vehicle as applicable
- Maintain pending credits at zero
- Keep work area clean and well organized
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Body shop experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with exceptional customer service
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-K with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.