Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Help prepare all vehicles to be refinished to pre-accident condition. Effectively help our Paint Specialists refinish vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably in a manner according to quality standards of Performance Collision Centers, insurance partner and industry guidelines.
Essential Job Duties
- Help prepare our Paint Specialists perform proper refinish procedures according to factory specifications and company policy to restore damaged vehicles to their original appearance.
- Utilize air sanders, spray guns, sanding blocks, etc. in order to complete quality work.
- Manage & control materials cost by maximizing usage and inventory.
- Prepare color tint to match paint color; Mix paint colors, and ensure all formulations, preparations, top coating and curing meet industry recommended standards for proper application.
- Follow all paint manufacturing guidelines.
- Spray test panels for each vehicle to ensure color match.
- Ensure that all paint operations are complete, all masking is removed,.and all prior paint-related disassembly has been reassembled.
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance guidelines for hazardous waste disposal.
- Maintain clean, orderly and organized work area.
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business.
- Good work ethic and verifiable past work history
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well with others
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Comply with safety requirements, respirator safety, and fitment/usage
- Maintain work area in a clean, organized and orderly manner
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-k with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.