Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Ensure that vehicles are cleaned thoroughly before being returned to customers. Responsible for a variety of housekeeping duties in order to maximize the overall quality of the business.
Essential Job Duties
- Drive company cars to run shop errands or pick-up/deliver parts; drive customer vehicles; pick-up and deliver cars
- Responsible for performing a thorough detailing and cleaning of all vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for performing a pre-wash on vehicles prior to the repair process and may also need to wash vehicles for estimating in order to identify all damage.
- Visually inspect vehicles for flaws in the repaired area(s).
- Utilizes all required safety equipment, adhere to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal.
- Maintaining the proper function of all tools and equipment in the detail department; keep personal work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas.
- Maintain the daily housekeeping of the interior of the front office, including emptying of garbage cans, cleaning floors, and dusting
- Maintains the daily housekeeping of the interior of the production area including emptying of waste cans, sweeping floors, disposing of unwanted parts, assist in cleaning of spray booths, and placing tools and equipment in their proper location
- Maintain parking lots and grounds in a neat and orderly fashion
- Ensure all cars are protected for inclement weather.
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-K with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.