Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Performance Collision is seeking an experienced shop manager who can handle high volume while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and building a premier team. Responsible for assigning repair work to technicians and supervising workflow to complete vehicle repairs within specific target dates.
- Minimum 2 years repair and body shop experience
- Good work ethic and verifiable past work history
- ICAR Training (Preferred, but not Required)
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well with others
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-k with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.