Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Provide an exceptional Customer Service Experience to all customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process. Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer from the point of drop-off through the delivery of the completed vehicle. Responsible for coordinating communications with all other team members and insurance partners throughout the repair.
Essential Job Duties
- Estimate complete repair plans for all drive-in appointments as well as “walk in” customers.
- Review complete repair process with customer.
- Prepare and complete repair orders; all files opened and posted according to company and partner compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Post repair plan documentation.
- Provide repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates with customers and team members.
- Check in vehicle upon customer drop off.
- Prepare and complete all paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery.
- Total loss evaluation and administration.
- Final quality control evaluation.
- Deliver vehicle to customer upon completion.
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned including, but not limited to washing cars, cleaning the shop, and assisting other team members to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of estimating, including systems; Auto body shop experience a plus
- Personable, friendly demeanor with exceptional customer service approach
- Good work ethic and verifiable past work history
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well with others
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintain work area in a clean, organized and orderly manner
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-k with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.