Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Performance Collision is looking for a Ceramic Coating Installer to join our team. Our preferred candidates will have experience working with Ceramic Coatings, Paint Protection Film, and Paint Prep. We are looking for a skilled individual to work with their hands and are extremely detailed.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage & control materials cost by maximizing usage and inventory.
- Follow all ceramic coating manufacturing guidelines.
- Ensure that all ceramic coating operations are complete, all masking is removed.
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance guidelines for hazardous waste disposal.
- Maintain clean, orderly and organized work area.
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of ceramic coatings, paint protection film, and detailing
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Good work ethic and verifiable past work history
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Comply with safety requirements, respirator safety, and fitment/usage
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-K with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.