Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Help distribute parts in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, which allows technicians to complete repairs in a timely manner. Responsible for a variety of stock keeping and housekeeping duties in order to maximize the overall quality of the business.
Essential Job Duties
- Assist with intake of all auto parts. Check in, tag and distribute parts immediately upon receipt.
- Verify correct parts and inspect for damage and quality/accuracy
- Label and distribute/exchange parts to Parts Carts/Containers and deliver to work stations while confirming arrival and accuracy with technicians
- Drive company cars to run shop errands or pick-up/deliver parts; drive customer vehicles pick up and deliver cars
- Maintain the daily housekeeping of the interior of the front office, including emptying of garbage cans, cleaning floors, and dusting
- Maintains the daily housekeeping of the interior of the production area including emptying of waste cans, sweeping floors, disposing of unwanted parts, assist in cleaning of spray booths, and placing tools and equipment in their proper location
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Body shop experience preferred
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-K with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.