Performance Collision Centers is one of the fastest-growing collision repair company on the east coast. We want to exceed our customers’ expectations with a simple, worry-free, top-notch collision repair experience. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and quality-focused technicians to join our team to help achieve our goal.
Repair vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably consistent with the expected quality of Performance Collision Centers, insurance partners and industry standards.
Essential Job Duties
- Hands-on vehicle reconstruction and structural analysis to complete quality and timely repairs
- Complete dis-assembly of vehicle in order to assist in assessing damage to prepare a satisfactory repair plan
- Ensure all needed repairs are identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- Plan work procedure: follow work order for all operations listed
- Repair damaged body: welding parts; ensure gaps and fits are to industry standards; remove/repair damaged fenders, panels and grills; install replacement parts and reassemble after parts are painted
- Repair or replace any/all defective parts
- Inspect and test drive repaired vehicles for compliance with safety and quality standards
- Comply with all Performance Collision Centers safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned relating to, but not limited to washing cars, cleaning the shop, etc.
- Minimum 2 years frame repair and body shop experience
- Good work ethic and verifiable past work history
- ICAR Training (Preferred, but not Required)
- Ability to effectively communicate and work well with others
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintain work area in a clean, organized and orderly manner
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying heavy objects. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Performance Collision Centers offer health, dental, vision, disability, life and AFLAC insurance, 401-k with company match, paid vacation and sick.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.